Search results

1328 Results Found

Please call Waste Pro at 704-839-7800 or submit a ticket online by clicking here.

To find out when your trash or recycling pick up day is click here.

To find out more information on where you can properly dispose of paints and chemicals click here.

All local elections are managed by Gaston County.  For more election information click here.

To find you voting location, please click here.

To register to vote in state and local elections, click here.

Belmont zoning permits can be obtained electronically through our online customer portal.  If you need to visit our office we are located at 37 N. Main Street located behind City Hall in downtown Belmont.

All vehicles are registered with the State of North Carolina.  To register your vehicle click here.

All animal licensing is managed by Gaston County.  To find out more information on how to register your pet click here.

All vital records are kept by the Gaston County Register of Deeds.  To visit their website click here.

All vital records are kept by the Gaston County Register of Deeds.  To visit their website click here.

A copy of the city ordinance pertaining to animals can be found here.

Please submit a complaint online at this link or contact Code Enforcement Officer Lindsay Yager, or 704-829-4024. 

A project is underway to digitize all of the of the Municipal Code of Ordinances. Most ordinances can be found here. If you cannot find the ordinance you are looking for, please contact the City Clerk/PIO at

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo,...

If you wish to dispute a parking or code enforcement citation, please contact the supervisor over the officer or employee who issued the citation.  In order to dispute a state citation (i.e. traffic violation/ticket) you mush contact the district attorney's office.

The City of Belmont offers many different options for you to pay your utility bill.  For a list of those options please visit the following webpage:

Income taxes are collected by the  State of North Carolina.  You can find more information on state income taxes on this website:

At this time a business license is not required in the City of Belmont.

To locate the nearest NC DMV visit:

Close window