FAQ Topic: Water Service

Can I transfer my water and sewer service to a new address?

No, we do not transfer accounts.  If you’re moving from one address and wish to start service at another, please fill out a disconnection of service request form for your current address, then fill out a request for service for the new address.  You can access these forms on our website by clicking here.

How do I locate my account number?

Your account number is located at the top of your water bill. Don’t forget to include the “-0” at the end when logging into your account at www.belmont.watersmart.com.

How can I pay my water bill?

The City of Belmont provides several payment options. You can pay online using your debit/credit card, drop a check or money order in our drop boxes located at CityWorks or City Hall, mail in your payment, or sign up for automatic draft by clicking here.  

Close window