Can I transfer my water and sewer service to a new address?

No, we do not transfer accounts.  If you’re moving from one address and wish to start service at another, please fill out a disconnection of service request form for your current address, then fill out a request for service for the new address.  You can access these forms on our website by clicking here.

Close window