A 470,000 square foot office warehouse is proposed on PID# 306477 (44 acres) within the Oaks Business Park, to the north of the active railroad corridor. The site is currently zoned BC-D which allows for industrial uses. Access is planned from Hickory Grove Rd.
The parcels providing direct connection to Hickory Grove Rd from the main development site (PID# 183195 & 183196) are currently located just outside of city limits. A contiguous annexation petition and zoning map amendment (BC-D/CD) have been filed to allow for a public road connection to be included with the industrial site to meet Belmont's development standards.
- Sketch Plan Submittal - ✔ Conditionally approved
- Community Meeting #1- August 2, 2022 ✔
- Transportation Technical Memorandum - complete- ✔
- Schematic Plan Submittal - ✔
- Community Meeting #2- September 12 ✔
- Planning Board- October 20 @ 6:30 PM ✔
- Major Development Plan Recommendation
- Zoning Assignment Recommendation
- City Council - November 7th @ 6:00 PM (Agenda Link)
- Major Development Plan
- Annexation Public Hearing
- Zoning Assignment Public Hearing
If you would like to speak with someone about this project, please see the contact information below.