Sketch Plan - SKP2021.10
- 24,550 sf of commercial use - Modified plan as of 6/16/22 - 11,600 sq. feet
- 63 townhomes - Modified plan as of 6/16/22 - 47 units
- 230 multi-family flats (over 5 separate buildings) - 256 units
- 4 Live/Work units - No change
- 3,200 sq. feet of apartment ancillary uses.
- Offer to dedicate Crescent Park/Dwight Frady Field to the city upon a successful zoning petition - No change
Subject Properties ID#: 126073, 126079, 126078, 215799, 126080
- South side of E. Catawba St between 4th St. and Tucker St.
- Crescent Park/Frady Field -- Offer of dedication for recreational use
Applicant: Belmont Land & Investment Company and Lat Purser & Associates, Inc
- Sketch Plan - Submitted and under review. The sketch plan may have multiple revisions prior to moving forward.
- Community Meeting - Virtual Meeting Thursday, January 20th at Noon; In Person Meeting Thursday, January 20th at 6:30 pm. Please look at meeting notice provided below for details of place and contact information.
- Traffic Study - Required - Traffic counts complete.
- Zoning Application and Schematic Plan Submittal -- Due upon completion of sketch plan review.
- Community Meeting - TBD
- Planning Board Meeting - TBD
- City Council Public Hearing - TBD
If you would like to speak with someone about this Project, please see the information below.