City Offices and Operations
All city offices are still closed to the public. Staff that is able to work remotely will be doing so in order to increase “social distancing” in our offices. The water department will still be processing payments, new water service applications, and water account terminations. If you need assistance, please call 704-825-5586.
- The online payment processing fee will be waived as of March 18, 2020. If you aren't able to pay your bill, please contact our water department to discuss options of an installment payment plan or a temporary hold on your account.
- If able, all advisory board and committee meeting will be cancelled or held electronically until further notice.
- City staff have been instructed to cancel all non-essential in-person work meetings and to hold meetings via phone conference or through email until further notice
- City staff will be staggering work schedules as needed to decrease the potential of spreading germs
- Garbage and recycling collection services are still running on their normal schedule.