Welcome to our new website! Learn more →

FAQ Topic: Violations

What information is needed to report a code violation?

It is important to provide the code enforcement officer good information to aid them in carrying out the initial inspection.  Information needed include the address or good description of the location, details of what violation you are reporting, and a picture if available.  Pictures can be included in reporting by email to cray@cityofbelmont.org, through the … Continued

How do I report a code violation?

There are a couple of ways to report a possible code violation.  First you may want to contact the city’s code enforcement officer by email cray@cityofbelmont.org  or 704-616-6733  to discuss or report the issue.  You can also report a code violation by texting 704-859-2354.

How do I report a housing code violation?

Please submit a complaint online here: https://belmont-nc.proudcity.com/servicesandutilities/#/city/report or contact Code Enforcement Officer Chris Ray, cray@cityofbelmont.org or 704-616-6733

Close window