FAQ Topic: Licenses

How do I get my pet licensed?

All animal licensing is managed by Gaston County.  To find out more information on how to register your pet click here.

How do I get a driver’s license?

All North Carolina drivers licenses applications are processed through the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles.  For more information on apply for a drivers license visit: https://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/license-id/driver-licenses/Pages/default.aspx

Close window