FAQ Topic: Codes

How do I report a minimum housing violation?

You can report a minimum housing violation online here or by contacting the city’s code enforcement officer via email at lyager@cityofbelmont.org, or by phone at 704-829-4024.

How can I obtain a copy of the municipal codes?

A project is underway to digitize all of the of the Municipal Code of Ordinances. Most ordinances can be found here. If you cannot find the ordinance you are looking for, please contact the City Clerk/PIO at jcampbell@cityofbelmont.org.

Close window