Zoning Map Amendment 2020.02 -- Carolina Riverside
A request to rezone a 462+ acres from GR/TND to GR/NC-C Conditional Zoning District (G-R/NC-C/CD) to accommodate a 809 unit senior residential community (age-restricted 55+) and a commercial town center. The community is proposed to be a Del Webb Retirement Community consisting of detached, single-family homes with associated amenities (trail, parks, amenity center). The development is located within the South Fork Small Area Plan.
- Sketch Plan √
- Traffic Study - √
- Zoning Application and Schematic Plan Submittal √
- Community Meeting - March 3rd - please see notice below.
- Planning Board Meeting - March 18th at 6:30 pm at the CityWorks Building--1401 E. Catawba./ Meeting continued to 3/25 at 6:30 pm. Board recommends conditional approval.
- City Council Public Hearing-- APPROVED BY CITY COUNCIL ON 5/24/2020.
- Construction Plans: Roadway plans submitted and under review-- 10/6/2021. Conditionally approved.
Contact Pulte for purchase information: Amy Tuck; 704-414-7009, Amy.Tuck@PulteGroup.com
If you would like to speak with someone about this Project, please see the information below.