Zoning Map Amendment 2020.02 -- Carolina Riverside
- Traffic Study - √
- Zoning Application and Schematic Plan Submittal √
- Community Meeting - √
- Planning Board Meeting - √
- City Council Public Hearing-- √ APPROVED BY CITY COUNCIL ON 5/24/2020.
- Construction Plans: Roadway plans and Village D conditionally approved.
ZA2020.02 Amendment – a request to add a condition of relief within the existing General Residential conditional zoning district (G-R/CD) for the Del Webb retirement community known as Carolina Riverside off of Armstrong Ford Road. The request is to allow relief from land development code standards specifically for installation of an enhanced signage package.
- City Council Public Hearing-- Scheduled for May 1, 2023 at 6:00pm (CityWorks; 1401 E Catawba Street)
Contact Pulte for purchase information: Amy Tuck; 704-414-7009, Amy.Tuck@PulteGroup.com
If you would like to speak with someone in Planning about this Project, please see the information below.