Report a Problem

The Public Works department offers an online reporting system for our residents to inform us of problems they may encounter around the City of Belmont.

You can report many different issues including, but not limited to the following:

  • Potholes
  • Water Leaks
  • Sewer Leaks
  • Downed Trees
  • Tree Limbs and Bushes Encroaching The Roadway
  • Damaged Park Equipment
  • Downed or Missing Street Signs
  • And Much More...

For a complete list of items you can report online and to provide us with your report, please click on the Report a Problem button below. This will direct you to our online reporting portal.  If you have an emergency on the evenings or weekends, please call 704-689-8716.

Report a Street Light Outage

The street lights within the City are not maintained by the City of Belmont. These are the responsibility of Duke Energy and will require one of their service personnel to repair the light. To report a street light that is no longer functioning, you may click here or on the Duke Energy logo below.

Duke Energy Logo

Close window