Due to construction, Rocky Branch Park will be closed to the public beginning January 4th until further notice.

How do I pay my property taxes?

Property taxes are managed, billed, and collected by Gaston County.  Property tax bills are sent out in July of each year, and due by January 1.  All property tax bills include both county and city taxes, if you live within a municipality’s corporate limits.  For more information on property taxes visit: https://www.gastongov.com/government/departments/tax_office.php

Close window