Welcome to our new website! Learn more →

How can I find out if a property received the proper permits for work being completed?

Our online customer portal allows residents to complete a permit search based on property address, parcel ID#, or contractor name. If you suspect work that requires a permit is being completed without a proper permit in place, please contact our Code Enforcement Officer, Chris Ray via email cray@cityofbelmont.org, or 704-616-6733 . 

Close window