Due to construction, Rocky Branch Park will be closed to the public beginning January 4th until further notice.

Do I Need a Zoning and/or Building Permit?

New construction and most alterations require a zoning  permit from the City of Belmont and then a building permit from Gaston County Building Inspections.  Please call the Planning Department at 704.901.2610 to discuss your project.

Close window