TA 2021.05 Open Space Ordinance
Request: to amend chapter 7 of the Belmont Land Development Code (LDC) to allow for changes in open space requirements for both residential and non-residential development.
Background: The city council asked staff to prepare an amendment of chapter 7 that would allow for more options for open space requirements in residential developments and offer relief in downtown areas.
- Steering Committee Meetings:
- Kick off meeting: September 28, 2021, at 6:00 PM √
- Kick off meeting continuation: October 19, 2021, at 6:00 PM √
- Meeting #3: December 15, 2021, at 6:00 PM √
- Meeting #4: January 25, 2022 at 6:00 PM
- Planning Board: TBD
- City Council Public Hearing: TBD
If you would like to speak with someone about this project, please see the information below.