The City of Belmont does not currently have an IT Department, but instead employs an Information Technology Specialist that is responsible for the following:
- Provides consultations, project planning, and project management for all IT related requests.
- Manages all IT related services and contracts.
- Fields all software and hardware product inquiries/solicitations from third party vendors.
- Oversees the WaterSmart online portal for water customers.
- Oversees the iWorq Citizen Portal for reporting problems and concerns.
- Oversees the TextMyGov Citizen Engagement tool.
- Oversees the Online Crime Reporting tool for the Police Department.
- Assists with the oversight and management of the City website.
If you would like to setup a meeting to demonstrate a software or service that you think would be beneficial to the City of Belmont, or need assistance with any of the items listed above, you may click on the Contact button below.