A request to subdivide 275 acres into a single family home subdivision containing approximately 628 lots. Applicant plans to proceed with review and approval as a Major Development Plan.
- Sketch Plan Submittal - Approved √
- Traffic Study- updated TIA complete- under review
- Zoning Application & Schematic Plan Submittal - Under Review
- Community Meeting -
August 31st, 2022 at 6pm (South Point Fire Department, 2300 South Point Rd)
- RESCHEDULED: October 18, 2022 at 6pm (FUMC Belmont, 807 South Point Rd)
- Planning Board - TBD
- City Council Public Hearing - TBD
The development signage is anticipated for installation on August 29th at the proposed project site.
If you would like to speak with someone about this project, please see the contact information below.