The Belmont Parks and Recreation offers a variety of athletic programs for both youth and adults. We take great pride in the amount of participation and support we receive from our community. The programs we offer are as follows.
The City of Belmont offers a variety of classes that may change throughout the year. To see the currently available classes, please click on the Sign Up Portal button at the top of this page.
We offer a variety of camps for varying age groups. These may change from year to year. To see the currently available camps, please click on the Sign Up Portal button at the top of this page.
Athletic Sports Programs
Youth Athletic Programs
The sports programs available for youth include Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, and Volleyball. We offer many leagues starting for kids Ages 3 and up! Registration for spring sports takes place January 1st-February 1st, registration for fall sports takes place July 1st -August 1st. Winter sports registration will take place ocotber 1st-November 1st. Every season we hold an early registration period for in-city of residents, whcih will take place a week before regular registration. To see the currently available Youth programs, please click on the Sign Up Portal button at the top of this page.
Youth Sports Fees (Baseball, Basketball, Soccer): Resident Rate: $60 Non-Resident Rate: $85
Volleyball Fees: Resident Rate: $40 Non-Resident Rate: $65
Our youth tennis clinics and lessons are ongoing with our tennis pro, Jeremy Martin! To register for tennis, please go to Modern Strike (modernstriketennis.com)
Belmont Central After School Tennis Program: How it works:
- Parents will fill out form to notify the child's teacher that the student will be walkers on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- A member of the Modern Strike Team will meet with the students at the Foursquare Church parking lot after dismissal.
- Modern Strike Tennis will take count of our roster and will walk the participants to the Davis Park tennis courts for our 2:30PM-3:30PM clinic.
- Parents are to pick their students up at 3:30PM at Davis Park.
- In case of inclement weather, we will reach out to parents to let them know about cancellations. However, someone will still be on site to meet with students to wait on parents in these situations.
- This program is subscription only, and $80 per month. The subscription is month to month and can be cancelled at no cost at any time.
- The first day of this clinic will be Monday, August 29th.
Youth Tennis Spring and Summer Clinic Schedule:
Tiny Tots Clinic (Ages 3-4) Mondays and Wednesdays 4:30PM-5:00PM
First Serve Clinic (Ages 5-10) Mondays and Wednesdays 5PM-6PM
Aces Tennis Clinic (Ages 11-18) Mondays and Wednesdays 6PM-7PM
Adult Beginner Clinic (Men and Women) Mondays from 6PM-7PM
Ladies Beginner Clinic (Women Only) Wednesdays from 6PM-7PM
Adult Intermediate Clinic: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6PM-7PM
Adult Athletic Programs
To see the currently available Adult programs, please click on the Sign Up Portal button at the top of this page.
Our adult tennis clinics and lessons are ongoing with our tennis pro, Jeremy Martin! To register for tennis, please go to Modern Strike (modernstriketennis.com)
Adult Tennis Clinic Schedule:
- Ladies Clinics (Beginner): Tuesdays from 12:00PM-1:00PM and Wednesdays from 6:00PM-7:00PM
- Adult Clinics (Beginner): Mondays from 6:00PM-7:00PM and Fridays from 5:00PM-6:00PM
- Adult Clinics (Intermediate): Tuesdays from 6:00PM-7:00PM
- Adult Clinics (Advanced 4.0+): Thursdays from 6:00PM-7:00PM
- Cardio Tennis (HIIT Style Tennis Workout): Thursdays from 7:00PM-8:00PM
Belmont offers several Senior Programs including the GAD Abouts senior activity group, Senior Stretch exercise activities and Senior Line Dancing. To see the currently available Senior programs, please click on the Sign Up Portal button at the top of this page.
You may sign up for any of our available classes, camps or programs via our online Sign Up portal. Please click the button below to get started. Please note, this page will open in a new window and you may need to temporarily allow popups for our webpage.