Amendment of Approved Conditional Zoning District - Acme Mill Site/River West
A request amend an approved conditional zoning district to allow for the development of two large light industrial buildings on 40 acres. The amendment includes:
- Addition of a 19.03 acre property to the eastern portion of the site (PID#203503).
- Modification of the maximum permissible square footage from 600,000 to 620,000 sq.ft. of building area.
- Enlargement and relocation of industrial building located on the east side of the project site.
- Modification of driveways at various locations resulting in changes to on-site circulation.
- Relocation of BMP Pond
- Construction of sidewalks adjacent to Cason St. and Acme Rd. alignment.
- Request for relief on street tree planting requirements on west side of Acme Rd. and Cason St. realignment.
- Sketch Plan √
- Traffic Analysis-- a TIA was approved with the initial rezoning action. It has been determined that an update to the approved document is not warranted based on proposed modifications.
- Community Meeting--scheduled for February 8 at 6:00 pm at Goshen Presbyterian Church, 380 Woodlawn St., Belmont
- Planning Board Meeting: February 18, 2021 at 6:30 pm.
- City Council Meeting--TBD
If you would like to speak with someone about this Project, please see the contact information below.