FAQ Topic: Police FAQs

How do I report a housing code violation?

Please submit a complaint online here: https://belmont-nc.proudcity.com/servicesandutilities/#/city/report or contact Code Enforcement Officer Chris Ray, cray@cityofbelmont.org or 704-616-6733

How do I dispute a ticket?

If you wish to dispute a parking or code enforcement citation, please contact the supervisor over the officer or employee who issued the citation.  In order to dispute a state citation (i.e. traffic violation/ticket) you mush contact the district attorney’s office.

Close window