Amendment of Approved Conditional Zoning District - Chronicle Duplexes
A request to amend an approved conditional zoning district to allow a change in building form . The request is for the development of 3 duplexes (6 units) instead of the originally approved 10 townhomes. The amendment includes:
- the modification of the approved condition allowing townhomes on the corner lots of E. Catawba Street and South First Street to now allow for duplexes due to deed restrictions
- seeking relief in the area of a unique building form of rear-loading duplexes without an alley
No other changes to the original site plan approved in 2019 are proposed.
- Sketch Plan √
- Traffic Analysis-- a TIA was approved with the initial rezoning action.
- Community Meeting-- TBD
- Planning Board Meeting-- TBD
- City Council Meeting-- TBD
If you would like to speak with someone about this project, please see the contact information below.