Request New Water Service

Request New Water Service (Homeowners Only)

CLICK HERE if you are a homeowner requesting new water service

If you are renting a property you must apply for water service in person at City Hall. Please bring a copy of your lease with you to sign up for water service.  A deposit is required for all applications for water service for a rental property. If there is a zero balance due, the deposit will be returned when the account is closed.

Want to go green? Sign up for Electronic Billing Statements

CLICK HERE to sign up to receive your bill electronically. You will need your registration number located on your paper statement.

Want to save time? Sign up for Automatic Draft

You can have your payment automatically drafted from your bank account, simply fill out the bottom portion located on the back of your paper statement. CLICK HERE to sign up for automatic draft. If you have any questions please contact the Utility Billing Clerk at 704-825-5586. **When you sign up for automatic draft you will receive $10 off your first months bill**