Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Belmont has retained Blythe Construction Inc. to complete the 2018 Fall Paving Program. Included in the program are the following street sections:
1. Tenth Street – Parkdale Drive to Gate to the South Parkdale Drive
2. Wilkerson Street – Palm Lane to Pebble Creek Lane
3. Smith Street – South Main Street to Bryant Street
4. Jackson Street – Woodlawn Street to Belmont Avenue
5. Belmont Avenue – Belmont Av. Intersection to Dead End
6. Alice Avenue – Wilkinson Boulevard to Curve in Road
7. Prince Street – Hall Street Extension to Johnson Street
Work is expected to begin during the first week of November with selective pavement patching on all streets. After completing this preliminary preparatory work, final resurfacing will begin.
During the construction, adjoining property owners may temporarily lose access to their property. City staff will notify these property owners and work with them to lessen the inconvenience as much as possible. Paving of the individual street sections will generally be completed in a day. Pavement patching which will occur first may take a few days, but the roadways will generally remain open to traffic.
We appreciate your patience and we are sure once the resurfacing is completed that you will be pleased with the work.