Belmont Boo Festival
This year's annual Boo Fest will be on October 21, 2017 from 2:00 to 9:00 pm at Stowe Park in Downtown Belmont! This festival typically attracts four to five thousand attendees... however, this year we are expecting many more participants! We have teamed up with The Haunted Mill in Belmont in an effort to make this year's festival a Spooktacular event for all ages! Festival attendees can expect:
- Carnival Rides
- Games for the Whole Family
- Cupcake Walk
- Hay Rides
- Costume Contest
- Hundreds of Vendors from all over the Carolinas!
- If you would like to be a vendor, please see the application below. Vendor applications are due October 2, 2017 at 5:00 pm. Food Vendor applications are due September 27, 2017 at 5:00 pm.
- Main Attraction: Celebrity Appearance from Butch Patrick (Eddie from The Munsters)!
- This year's main attraction will be down at the Gazebo! Butch Patrick will be bringing the original cars that are featured in the show with him! Don't miss out on this great meet & greet and photography opportunity!
If you would like to be a vendor for our 2017 Belmont Boo Festival, please click here to view the application. Please download, complete, and return the vendor form either via mail to P.O. Box 431 Belmont, NC 28012 or in person at the Recreation Center (37 E. Woodrow Ave. Belmont, BC 28012). Our Recreation Center is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Payment will be accepted in the form of a check made payable to City of Belmont. If you have any questions about vendor applications, please contact Jamie Mendoza at email@example.com or at (704) 574-5008
Note: Once your application has been received you will receive a confirmation email from our office.
- Food Vendor applications are due September 27, 2017 at 5:00 pm
- All other vendor applications are due by October 2, 2017 at 5:00 pm
We would not be able to fully execute events and festivals without our amazing sponsors! A huge thanks to all of our sponsors who have teamed up with us the past! We hope you will continue to support our department, and our city moving forward. This year's Boo Fest Sponsorship package can be found here. If you have any questions, please contact our Marketing and Sponsorship Coordinator, Jamie Mendoza, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 704.964.5294.